Dr. Stone offers in-person office visits for new patients, and in-person office visits or telephone/telehealth visits for established patients by appointment only. Same-day and weekend appointments are generally available.
Initial appointments for new patients will require 60 minutes.
Reestablishment visits for previous Dr. Stone patients will require 60 minutes.
Annual physical examinations will require 60 minutes.
Routine follow-up visits will require 30 minutes.
If you are not sure about how much time you should book, please book a 60-minute appointment or phone the office directly for assistance.
Please schedule an appointment here.
General medical services which Dr. Stone offers include:
- Management of complex chronic internal maladies such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart failure
- Monitoring and adjusting chronic medication regimens
- Initial diagnosis of new illness
- Annual physical examinations and preventative care
- Preoperative evaluations
- Ordering diagnostic evaluations, such as laboratory tests and/or imaging studies
- Providing internal medicine consultations and second opinions for complex health issues
- Referral to specialists as appropriate
- Coordinating care with specialists, home nurses, hospice, long-term care facilities, etc.